- Del de gode historier
- Ordentlig kommunikation
- Bland dig
- Verdens Bedste Nyheder 2015
Fortæl med din smartphone
Toolbox in English:
Storytelling with smartphones
- 'I har historien': Guide til oplysningsarbejde
- CISUs Oplysningspulje
Share your trips via EveryTrail
With EveryTrail you can record how you move physically through a landscape, a village or a project - and link photos and videos, you take along the way, directly to the location. Afterwards, you can show selected photos and movies as points on your itinerary.
To do this:
- Download the app EveryTrail. It is available for both iPhone and Android.
- Create an account on Everytrails website (it is necessary to put trails on the web)
- Open the app when you start your 'route'. The app will then record your movements using GPS data.
- Upload your tracks to EveryTrail together with the movies and photos you want to display.
- EveryTrail will automatically connect your photos and movies to the right location along the route.
- NOTE: Check that your camera is set to record GPS data when filming and photographing. It is normally default.
Note: EveryTrail uses quite a lot of power because the phone check its precise location continually. The app is best suited for trips less than 3-4 hours, unless you can recharge your phone along the way.
Instruction video: How to do - step by step
Learn how to edit your EveryTrail routes and embed them on your website or blog.
Example: EveryTrail from Rwanda.